BOC: Buck Dharma Band Video

Mon Nov 10 08:25:43 EST 1997

Just want to put a plug in for the video currently available on the Buck
Dharma Band Ricky Browning Benefit show from last April.  I got my copy
of "Miracles DO Happen, Take One" last Friday, and was most impressed.  The
beginning part of the video is focussed on Ricky, and his amazing story
of his successful battle with a brain tumor.  There's interviews with him,
his doctor, along with Buck and Sandy Roeser.  Interspersed with that are
complete coverage of the BDB's renditions of "(Don't Fear) The Reaper"
and "Godzilla" (with Ricky assisting on drums).  After Ricky's story,
there are full video clips of several songs done by the band, including:
Before the Kiss, Deadline, Born to Rock, 5:35, Wind Weather and Storm,
Burnin' For You, and Buck's Boogie (there might be a few others I've
forgotten).  The sound and video quality is EXCELLENT - this doesn't
look like a concert video - it looks too polished.

I urge all BOC fans to get a copy of this - not only for the excellent
music/video footage contained, but also for the inspirational story of
a courageous boy and his victory over incredible odds.

For more info on the video, go to http://ultrawave.com/rose/

John