HW: Griffin (& more) Bargain Bin Stuff

Marshall Wood mwood at AGILE.COM
Mon Nov 10 14:49:17 EST 1997

If you're scanning the bargain bins at stores like Coconuts
and Record Town for Griffin Hawkwind CDs, be on the lookout for
some Emergency Broadcast System CDs as well, and other interesting
imports.

This weekend, I found:

  _Area S4_                    (EBCD107)
  _Future Reconstructions_     (EBSSCD117)
  _Early Daze_                 (Magnum CDTB044)
  _Live 79_                    (Griffin GCD229)
  _Undisclosed Files Addendum_ (Griffin GCD372)

Not bad for about $20.  Multiple copies of all except _Early
Daze_ were available.

I think that the only Griffin HW-related CDs that I haven't seen
yet in these bins are _Hawklords Live_ and Brock's _Strange Trips
& Pipe Dreams_.  So far I've visited 5 different stores in my area.

If you're in the Boston, Massachusetts area, the best store to
visit in terms of these bargain bins may be the Coconuts location
in Newton (take Newton Highlands exit off route 128 N, the store
is about half a mile up on your left).  Be sure not to miss the
second rack of imports in the back of the store!  But every store
I've visited in this area has had things that the other stores
have not.  Happy hunting!

MWood

P.S. - contact me privately if there is anything in particular
that you need, Griffin-wise.  I'd be especially interested in
dealing for Brock's ST&PD CD...   :)