HW: New Black Sword Video

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Tue Nov 11 08:27:15 EST 1997

Mark Edmonds wrote:

i tried this, and yes, one fell behind the other.  i also tried synching
griffins live chronicles cd with
castle's, and noticed they they sounded completely different. different
highs and lows, over-all tone.
it lasted a couple of minutes, sounded really cool, but that soon lost sync
as well. (not to mention
track differences.)
i also noticed little guitar tricks in the griffin cd that i was unable to
detect in earlier versions.
rj