HW: Stonehenge 1984

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Tue Nov 11 11:54:33 EST 1997

My memories pretty hazy on this, but going back to the original point of
"mega long gigs"..

>What about that: Just add the tape from 20.06.1984 (late evening) to the
>tape 21.06.1984 (very early morning) and you have that extreme long gig
>you're talking about:  110 min + 55 min = 165 min
>
>The 2nd part (21.06.1984) contains indeed some jamming
>

>Bernhard

I have a memory of an interview with Brock (probably in "Sounds") where he
talked about the set that they played "outside" the Isle of Wight festival.
 I got the impression that they played pretty much all afternoon & into the
early evening, and he talked about having to leave the stage at one time
because all of the electronic sounds and the ring-modulated guitar were
driving him crazy.  I think he said that he just handed hi guitar to the
nearest person & took a walk.

I wish I could say that I'd been there ...

ChrisW