HW: Jerry Richards, Lemmy, Sator Codex

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Nov 11 12:44:56 EST 1997

Ola Nyberg writes:

> Dear Hawkfrendz,
>
>  --- Jerry Richards ---
> Is there somebody out there in Hawkland who can help me out here...

see Bernard's reply!

>  --- Lemmy ---
> There's been a rumour that Lemmy would team up with the Hawks for a
> couple of dates on the current UK tour, since Motorhead are/were touring
> England's green and pleasant land at the same time.
>
> Anybody know if Lemmy showed up this time around?

He was supposed to join them in Edinburgh but was "unwell" although I
understand that Brock was through in Glasgow the next night to see
Motorhead play there.   We were <remotely> hoping that Lemmy might join
the Hawks in London but there was no sign of him then either so......

jill
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk