OFF: postings (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Nov 11 15:32:07 EST 1997

>>Apparently JANET has choked to death - so you probably won't get this
>>message either!   Something about 85% packet loss I'm told so I guess
>>quite a few messages may be lost in the system somewhere.
>>
>>jill
>
>Seems a likely scenario - I've had no problems with Mercury at all.
>
>ChrisW
Thank you

Looks like I'll just have to hope they solve the problem and read 4 day old
messages. Still if the internet didn't exsit I would have never heard about
this hawkwind tour or anything much else about them. In fact it was only aobut
1 year later that I found they had an album out called Alien. Our price
decided in Haywards Ehath only to stock lvei conricals.