OFF: Porcupine Tree tour

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Nov 11 16:15:45 EST 1997

Why am I the only person in the universe who just finds PT immensely
overrated? I mean, I TRY, I really WANT to like them!! I really like spacey
music, but what I have (The Sky Moves Sideways, Up The Down Stair and Signify)
do, more or less, NOTHING for me. I hear their early stuff, like the Tarquin's
Seaweed Farm tape(s) and On The Sunday Of Life may be more up my alley though.
In what way are they different? The PT stuff I have strikes me as somewhat...
without substance, and at times, off-mark attempts at psychedelia, just sorta
la-la-ladi-da... whatever etc.!??
Help!
Christian

ObSpacerockCD: Jessamine - Another Fictionalized History