Calvert Newspaper article

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Nov 11 20:40:49 EST 1997

stalker writes:

> find the time I'll translate it - its really a good one - focussing on
> Calvert's AND Hawkwind's innovative aspects - being the forerunners of
> the tribal rhythms - Calvert's focus on new technologies etc.

thanx - please could you translate it...I'm afraid I'm an English only
person and worse...... I'm completely deprived of sound technology on my
computer so I can't get to hear Calvert doing his monologue - no matter
how much I may want to!    If you were willing to scan the whole text in
sometime I'd be really grateful!   I love the way you've made available
the texts that are the most inaccessible and difficult to find - this
is wonderful!   Very many thanks

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk