HW: Jerry Richards (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Wed Nov 12 09:00:12 EST 1997

>>How long was Stonehenge '84 then?
>
>Stonehenge      Festival        20.06.84        Wed     110 min
>Stonehenge      Festival        21.06.84        Thu     55 min
>Stonehenge      Festival        22.06.84        Fri     70 min
>Bernhard

Is that the full concert? After all perpahs someone didn't tape all of it?

I'd also like to know how they reissued stonehenge 84 and said sometinhg like
the tapes were rescued or issued before being lost or something simlar? Well
what about the rest of the show was that wiped or lost? I know some already
got issued in the compliation one but thats only 20mins. IMHO the whole event
should have been issued. After all it was the last stonehenge festival to ever
take palce and it would make a good archive to issue on that gorunds alone. Oh
and I'd enjoy watching it.

Timmy Langner