HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!) (Forward)

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Wed Nov 12 14:25:30 EST 1997

i mostly agree with tim here.
i mean albums of top quality material. that's what compilations and live albums
are
for, right? i mean, your b-side is my a-side....  your filler may be my saving
grace..
the only "filler" from hawkwind that i find bothersome has been that whitney
houston rip-off on brock's solo, Strange Trips. I'm still hoping he meant that as
some sick joke. ;)
rj