BOC radio appearance

Wed Nov 12 13:26:41 EST 1997

Our local raddio station is plugging tonight's Coke Concert Flashback
show, featuring a concert by BOC!  It sounds like a syndicated
program to me, so check out your local 'classic rock' station and see
if they're carrying it.  The ad didn't provide any details, and I
haven't had time to call the station for particulars.

In any event, I'll be taping the show tonight, and I'll report back
to yas tomorrow...

theo