OFF: ObCD

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Wed Nov 12 18:30:49 EST 1997

>Look, you Swedes always nosy around so much. Just stop whining and do it, ok?
>I've no idea what it means, but do it any way. It's what the "cool", the
>"hip",
>and the right-on groovy "in-crowd" do here on BOC-L. :)
>
>Christian

Y'know Christian, in Sweden there are people who invents stuff like
Surstromming and then they unleash it onto the unsuspecting population, it
makes one careful, paranoid even.

Just ask Sonique about Pitepalt, even if I like it I think he can
understand my reasoning.

Kenneth

O.K. Can't resist.

ObCD:Mother Gong-Fairy Tales

Bishop Garden Records
Box 747
521 22 Falkoping
SWEDEN
Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com

The Moor
http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/

This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.