HW/NIK: Moor and Nik tour dates.

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Wed Nov 12 18:30:57 EST 1997

Hi guys an' gals,

Since You are what You are You will get this at the same time as the other
guys in the Moor.

Fr,      9.1.98:        Berlin, Trash *
Sa,     10.1.98:        Dresden, Schiuene *
Su,     11.1.98:        Hamburg, Molotow
Mo,     12.1.98:
Tu,     13.1.98:         Prag
We,     14.1.98:        Prag
Th,     15.1.98:        Nürnberg, LGB
Fr,     16.1.98:        Heidelberg, Schwimmbad Club
Sa,     17.1.98:        Landau/Pfalz, Turnhalle *

*: Support-Act "Zone Six"

We're also planning gigs for april (only one booked though)

Mo      6.4.98          Stockholm, Tre Backar

We're trying to get a gig in Copenhagen, can anyone help us ?

We are also trying to get to the U.K., these are the proposed venues in UK
which seem to be very likely:

Mean Fiddler, LONDON
The Duchess, LEEDS
Fibbers,         YORK
The Adelphi,   HULL

Anyone knows anything 'bout these places ?

The songs will mainly be taken from Moor's albums and Nik's Xitintoday and
unreleased Elric-songs and the HW-bit will come as the encore, at least as
we plan it now.

I would be very glad if those L-BOC people who will attend let themselves
be known before or after the show, O.K. ?

Kenneth

Bishop Garden Records
Box 747
521 22 Falkoping
SWEDEN
Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com

The Moor
http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/

This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.