LYRICS: Clouded Vision

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Wed Nov 12 18:32:50 EST 1997

> With sources of the world of divination ?definition?

> Those promises are major investments

> I know a dozen victims ?reasons?

I see you picked the easy one...

Reptoid:

The crown is written golden too late
Mercury switch and the atom is split
... in your eyes
Wheels of flame through the crack in the sky

Set first gear.. lose
Atom brain cell in a nuclear mind
... radioactive
... nuclear shockwave

Reptoid vision, silicon eyes
Brain switched on, kiss the planet goodbye
... claw is scratching my brain
My feet are itching/slipping on the suicide train

Daddy was a loony in the looniest way
Mummy was a reptile ...
... the colour of red
Reptoid insect in my head

Digital crystal, scratched with the scene
Escalator sidewalks, compared with our dreams
Fire created the chemical motion
Tidal wave curve on the rise of the ocean

Pop Over:

I had barely left home before I noticed the rush
Thousands of people in a crush
Forcing me to move with my arms in front of my chest
A straitjacket suit, a concrete vest
... ?insane? Looking straight ahead
What are you thinking of? Are we brain-dead?

The world's gone cock-eyed
Set to explode
Automatic nucleus of DNA code
Automatic everything
..accelerating
?????

World of the wheel...  I'm going to bed! :)

- Andy