HW: Favourite Moments

Scott tanelorn at DIMENSIONAL.COM
Wed Nov 12 22:59:46 EST 1997

At 23:04 11/12/97 +0000, Mark Edmonds wrote:
>This style thread often crops up in other music related groups/lists and
>is quite fun to participate in - if not _actually_ interesting! So, I
>thought I'd give it a try.

Hooboy.  Let's see...

Huw's solo in "Who's Gonna Win The War"
Dave's vocals on "Spirit Of The Age" and "Sleep of a Thousand Tears"
the fretless bass on "High Rise" (is that Adrian Shaw?)
Bob's voice on "Only The Dead Dreams Of The Cold War Kid"

etc.  In general, I'm a sucker for Bob's songs, Dave's voice, and Huw's
solos (and oddball chord substitutions... IMFO the #1 all-time underrated
guitarist in real rock music)

Scott
tanelorn at dimensional.com
Boulder, CO, USA