HW: UK online CD mailorder??

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu Nov 13 06:16:24 EST 1997

On Tuesday, November 11, 1997 11:14 PM, Christian Mumford
[SMTP:cannibal at CUTEY.COM] wrote:
> Looking for well stocked UK answer to CDWorld/CDnow etc.
> Are there any ones to recommend? The only UK mailorder
> I use is Blackmail which stock alot of prog/psych reissues
> but not much new. Need to get the new HW (& other UK CDs)!
>
> Christian

CDZone (http://www.cdzone.co.uk) lists _1999 Party_ already, at 19.50 or so,
and DH at 12.49 (pounds), plus shipping.

They found me a copy of the New Christs' _Woe Betide_ ep, which no-one else
managed to do, so I was impressed with them then.

- Andy