UeberWind (was Re: HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!))

Thu Nov 13 08:41:00 EST 1997

On ons 12 nov 1997 14.29 "Ron Jennings" <sprawl at STARLINX.COM> wrote:
> i sense an anti-bridgett person here!

     Well, if we counted _Space Bandits_ as "90s" I reckon the only really
decent track on the album was "Images". :)  In fact, I quite like "Images"!
 And I suppose the "Back in the Box" on _Palace Springs_ was all right, and
might be 90s.

     I would ban her on-stage antics though from any video :)

Cheers,
Carl