UeberWind (was Re: HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!))

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Thu Nov 13 09:00:19 EST 1997

>> On ons 12 nov 1997 14.29 "Ron Jennings" <sprawl at STARLINX.COM> wrote:
>> > i sense an anti-bridgett person here!
>>      Well, if we counted _Space Bandits_ as "90s" I reckon the only
really
>> decent track on the album was "Images". :)  In fact, I quite like
"Images"!

>I, for one, like a lot of the stuff off of _Space Bandits_, even
>"Black Elk Speaks."  How much credibility have I lost?

I liked most of the album. The only track I didn't like was (SHOCK! HORROR!)
Out Of The Shadows. Too average a Heavy Rock song, I think.
I liked a lot of Bridgett's era with the band. It was a nice change from the
HM band they seemed to be becoming.

>>      I would ban her on-stage antics though from any video :)
>
>For those of us who never had the, um, pleasure - what exactly did she
>do on stage?

I don't think she did anything annoying. I'd much rather see the dancer in
the tutu banned!

William