HW: Space Bandits (was Re: UeberWind (was Re: HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!))

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Thu Nov 13 09:30:38 EST 1997

>> I liked most of the album. The only track I didn't like was (SHOCK!
>> HORROR!) Out Of The Shadows. Too average a Heavy Rock song, I think.
>
>     I hated it on _Space Bandits_ but love the various live versions.

I loved the live versions as well, although everytime I hear it I keep
picturing that dancer in the tutu, since she appears right in the middle of
the video version.

I always fast forward through that bit. There's only so much one can bare.

William