HW: Space Bandits (was Re: UeberWind (was Re: HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!))

Thu Nov 13 10:00:15 EST 1997

On tor 13 nov 1997 22.30 "William Duffy" <xl5 at IINET.NET.AU> wrote:
> >> I liked most of the album. The only track I didn't like was (SHOCK!
> >> HORROR!) Out Of The Shadows. Too average a Heavy Rock song, I think.
> >
> >     I hated it on _Space Bandits_ but love the various live versions.
> >
> I loved the live versions as well, although everytime I hear it I keep
> picturing that dancer in the tutu, since she appears right in the middle
> of the video version.
>
> I always fast forward through that bit. There's only so much one can
> bare.

    The less she bared, the better :)  Well, I liked the performance of the
song too much to skip (the addition of Simon House, edges it above the
_California Brainstorm_ version, IMO) so I just closed my eyes and thought
of England ...

Cheers,
Carl