BRAIN/BOC: Sadness about the radio audience

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Thu Nov 13 10:44:09 EST 1997

I tried to give away _Eponymous_ and _Trep_ CDs on my show, but not a soul
dialed in :(.  Although I did devote the last half hour of the show to
nothing but Albert Bouchard/tBS penned material :)

For those of you lucky enough to have the Quadrophonic mix of T&M, what are
the little spoken pieces that frequent OD'd and Hot Rails?
Q: About when did BOC become a headlining act?
Q: What role in producing BOC's material did Murray Krugman have,
considering the well documented chicanery of his associate Mr. Pearlman?

Tiddbit/conjecture: Paul Williams introduced the music of Procol Harum to
Sandy P. in '68 to the latter's approval.  Since that was the year of their
epic 17minute suite "In Held Twas In I" (trivia 2: the first rock
multimovement suite it was,too) I wonder if that was the year that gave
Sandy the embryonic notion of Immaginos?

rose, reverberated, and comprehendo-ed,
Jason