Golden Void updated (finally)

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Thu Nov 13 11:33:47 EST 1997

I'm finally making some progress again on Golden Void web page.  I
updated the links, added my review of the August show in Chicago, and
updated the gigs for 1997 (along with the statistics pages).

I know that for some of the gigs in 1997 that my line-up is incomplete
since there were guests playing.  Could someone please take a look at
the list and let me know any additions or corrections.  I took the gig
information from the www.hawkwind.com page, so I may have listed some
that were ultimately cancelled.  I would also like to fill in more set
lists if anyone has them.  The gigs are at:

        http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void/gigs/

The main page is at:

         http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void/

Thanks for the help.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder.  But not any
man is capable of being a good camper.  So, murder and camping are not
as similar as you might think.    -- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey [SNL]