Calvert Newspaper article

stalker kg at THING.DE
Thu Nov 13 11:20:06 EST 1997

stalker wrote:

> find the time I'll translate it - its really a good one - focussing on

> Calvert's AND Hawkwind's innovative aspects - being the forerunners of

> the tribal rhythms - Calvert's focus on new technologies etc.

jill wrote:
thanx - please could you translate it...I'm afraid I'm an English only
person and worse...... I'm completely deprived of sound technology on my

computer so I can't get to hear Calvert doing his monologue - no matter
how much I may want to!    If you were willing to scan the whole text in

sometime I'd be really grateful!   I love the way you've made available
the texts that are the most inaccessible and difficult to find - this
is wonderful!   Very many thanks

jill, I'll definitely translate the article and scan in the original
photos they put in -maybe some more.
reg. the soundfiles I've added recently - you (and everyone here) should
really think about getting a soundcard - real audio is quite a good tool
for adding soundfiles to websites - without the boredom problem of
eternal download times - and you'll find them more and more on other
sites too...so, I think its really worth spending a few bucks on it in
the nearer future.
the real audio software you'll need then can be downloaded for free from
real.com

very best,
knut