BOC: If HW fans can do it, so can we :)

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu Nov 13 12:45:34 EST 1997

On Thursday, November 13, 1997 5:17 PM, Bolts of Ungodly Vision
[SMTP:scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU] wrote:
> What are BOC fans fave moments of oystercultery?

Oyster cutlery?  Those little forks, you mean? :)

Seriously: the opening of "The Red & the Black" on T&M.  "Christina -
mother's home!"  "Pull him down, the soldier said - I'll put an arrow in his
head."  "...with the consciousness of a snake."  "We run in circles, our days
are numbered..."  "It's really lovely, I'll keep it and cherish it for ever."
 Loads of bits!

- Andy