HW: White Zone

Marshall Wood mwood at AGILE.COM
Thu Nov 13 13:11:37 EST 1997

I was looking at the back of my copy of the Griffin release of
_White Zone_ and saw these 2 notes hidden amongst the credits:

  Tracks 4 & 7 from the CD STRANGE "Trips And Pipe Dreams"
  Track 9 from the CD "Chalice Of The Stars"

Tracks 4 & 7 are "Heart Attack" & "In Search of Shangrila,"
but it is tracks 3 & 6 ("Pipe Dreams" and "The White Zone")
that appear on the _Strange Trips & Pipe Dreams_ CD.  Maybe
the track order was changed, or a track was pulled off at
the last minute?

What is this CD called _Chalice of the Stars_?  Track 9 is
"Moonbeam," if that helps.

MWood

NP: _Zones_