BOC: If HW fans can do it, so can we :)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Nov 13 14:27:23 EST 1997

>What are BOC fans fave moments of oystercultery?

The eerily quiet, almost pause moment in the middle
as 'Astronomy' where Eric shields his face from the
light (that never warms) and all you can hear is
Don's sublime-guitar... 'till albert kicks in
on Live '1976...

Patti's verbal intro to 'Vera Gemeni'...

Allen, Joe, and Buck racing to the same spot
to do that bit on E.T.I. as they all kinda
lean backwards and look up as they play
it....

also that little vocal thing Joe did in the
background on ME-262

Don at his most ethereal on the guitar at
the opening of 'I love the night'...

Eric's all-too weary vocals on
'Veteran of the Psychic Wars'...

The sheer audio attack of the
opening of 'The Red & The Black'...

The 5-guitar attack synchronized
sequence in This Ain't the Summer
of Love in Live '76...

That nifty little transition from
'Screams' into 'SABAAF'

etc.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random