HW: Items for sale/trade

Marshall Wood mwood at AGILE.COM
Thu Nov 13 15:02:34 EST 1997

I'm just about to post a list of CDs for sale to the
rec.music.marketplace.cd newsgroup.  Since a few of the
items might interest some Hawkfans, I thought I'd give
people here first crack at those.  If you're interested
in any of these CDs (sale or trade), drop me a line.

 Hawkwind - _BBC Radio 1 Live in Concert_
 Hawkwind - _Best of Friends & Relations_ (on Emporio label;
              same tracklist as Anagram version)
 Hawkwind - _Area S4_ (still in shrinkwrap)
 Melting Euphoria - _Upon the Solar Winds_

MWood

NP: _Eclat de Vers_ - Eclat