HW: Swindon show

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu Nov 13 15:24:24 EST 1997

Paul Mitchell wrote
> Does anyone know who the guest bass player was for Ejection at the
> Swindon show.....am I going to kick myself for not knowing?!

It is the chap from Krell and Spacehead, who I think is called Mr Gibb.

> Finally, was it just me or was there a problem with the righthand
> speaker stack for part of the evening.

Indeed there was, the sound person came out and listened to it and
disappeared then we could hear more mid, then after another check we got
more of the speakers working, or more of Jerry's guitar coming through,
but as I had heard lots of Jerry's guitar previously I thoguth the sound
wasn't overly spoiled. I was more irritated with the gig at Oxford, where
there was a synth tweeting of birds sound that lasted through most of A&B
and golden void, until that keyboard was used in Assassins. It meant the
simple beauty of GV was marred by busy and wrong noises.

Mike w