UeberWind (was Re: HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!))

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Thu Nov 13 16:40:31 EST 1997

well, space bandits WAS copyrighted 1990, so is 90's right?
i didnt much care for her antics either, tho they arent much different from
what tree is doing..
i like her vocals, although she is a little flat without studio help. and i
like all of spacebandits.  i think i could put together a 90's double lp just
as good as yours
with all different tunes.
rj