HW/NIK: Moor and Nik tour dates.

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Thu Nov 13 17:05:46 EST 1997

Hi again,

When I got the dates yesterday I was really extatic so there where a few
rather important things I forgot.

Band (January):

Klas Edmundsson - Guitar
Jonas Faeldt - Drums & Perc. (Ulf couldn't  make it, he will be back in the
band in april)
Knut Gerwers - Recital
Kenneth Magnusson - Keyboards
Hans Moll - Vocals
Stefan Renström - Bass & Synth's
Nik Turner - Flute, Sax & Vocals

Calvert:

As You notice Knut is in the band for the tour, as You probably guessed he
will read Calvert-stuff, mainly non-recorded (I think). He will also
provide some "angst". I don't know if he'll join us in april but I guess
so, or....?

By the way, a note from Knut:

> Sa,     10.1.98:        Dresden, Schiuene *

to be the correct German: "Schiuene" is most likely "Scheune"

April:

The april gigs will be together with the band Suicidal Flowers. They are
organizing the U.K. dates.

>Uh, they're not far enough north ;-) .  But seriously, is there any chance
>of a gig in Edinburgh or Glasgow?

Oh, maybe we should try it, I will contact our contacts in the U.K.

>I'm hoping I'll be living in Sthlm from March... so I'll try to come and
>see you...
>You'll remind us again, won't you?

Only if You all agree with my opinions in the future ;^> Yes, I will,
however news on line-ups and ticket outlets will be on our homepage (adress
below), bigger news I will transmit to You directly. We also hope to put
out some live-clips from Hamburg this summer soon, in RealAudio, I think
(Hans is handling these things).

Probably back soon with other forgotten things,

Kenneth

Bishop Garden Records
Box 747
521 22 Falkoping
SWEDEN
Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com

The Moor
http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/

This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.