UeberWind (was Re: HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!))

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Thu Nov 13 20:38:18 EST 1997

no, carl, no! i was NOT knocking your selections. i think it would make a
SPLENDID
collection!  i was only pointing out that while those songs might be your
faves, a whole slew of other tunes from the same era might hit the spot in a
different mood.
rj