HW: Favourite Moments

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Thu Nov 13 21:16:32 EST 1997

At 10:59 PM 12/11/97 -0500, Scott wrote:
>At 23:04 11/12/97 +0000, Mark Edmonds wrote:
>>This style thread often crops up in other music related groups/lists and
>>is quite fun to participate in - if not _actually_ interesting! So, I
>>thought I'd give it a try.

 For me, the power of Levitiation/Circles on "Do not panic Stonehenge"  are
one of many highlights.  Dream Worker on the Night of the Hawks vid, and of
course Paradox, and the almighty D-rider from HotMG.
  All of HHL's guitar work on Levitation rules.
  But, the moment that I discovered HW was when I heard the intro riff to
Brainstorm, off Doremi , and this perhaps is the highlight of all.

   Troy

 Oh yeah, and I think Nik's live versions of some of the stuff are
highlights of my life.

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au