BOC: If HW fans can do it, so can we :)

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Thu Nov 13 21:44:38 EST 1997

At 12:16 PM 13/11/97 -0500, Bolts of Ungodly Vision wrote:
>What are BOC fans fave moments of oystercultery?

 The intro riff to FOUO,
 The solo in "Sinful Love"
 The drum bit intro to "She's as beautiful as a foot"
 The "Carpe Diem!" bit on "Siege...etc..Frankenstein's..etc"
 The key change during the start of the final solo on Astronomy from Cult
Classic.
 The Killer riff from "Vengence (the Pact)"
 The whole keyboard sound on FOUO.
 The drum sound off "Veins" from RBN
 The final solo from "Moon Crazy"
 The intro to "White Flags"
 The intro to "Quicklime girl"
 The awesome solo on "I love the night"
 The whole of "Subhuman" from OYFOOYK-  there has been no better intro song
for a live album,
ever, on the face of the Earth.
 Eric's vocals on "Eyes on Fire"
 The solos on "Hungry Boys"
 The piano solo on "Unknown Tongue"
 The piano intro to "Joan Crawford"
 "Wings Wetted Down"
 " Flaming Telepaths"
........and the most awesome guitar solo in hard music history... the solo
at the end of "Dominance and Submission" from ST.

  I could go on.

   Troy

>Mine listed below:
>BOC: ME 262 and 7SDb off of OYFoOYK simply because it sounds as if the band
>was
>     on the verge of exploding with absolute rock and roll energy and the 72
>     bootleg version of WoTT
>
>Buck/Albert: the guitar/drum duet in 7SDb off of OYF
>
>Albert:The evil music build to the final verse of Quicklime Girl;
>
>Buck:watching Buck's fingers fly faster than light around the frets during
>the end part of (DF)tR at Buffalo one summer evening; the start of the
>final guitar solo in OYF's Subhuman
>
>Joe: Nosferatu
>
>A. Lanier: the piano in Astronomy circa _ST_/True Confessions vocal
>
>Eric: um...just a minute... I know there is one... (just kidding)the idea
>for the 5 man guitar jam and vocal in 7SDb on OYF/Black Blade on ETL
>

>jason

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au