BOC: If HW fans can do it, so can we :)

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Nov 13 22:38:28 EST 1997

Allen's piano, Joan Crawford...

Finding Club Ninja on tape at Best Buy for $3.99...

When I first saw BOC they were the headliner's.  Capital Center, Largo
MD 1975-76 school year, "On Your Feet or On your Knees".  I'm getting
old...

Getting Club Ninja on CD...

Having every album through Mirrors on vinyl ...

DFtR on SEE...

Knowing for the rest of my life Feet/Knees is the best live album of all
time...

Astronomy is the only song I ever loved twice...

Buck Dharma will always be my favorite guitarist...

Seeing BOC in 1994...first time in 19 years...I'm getting old...

Secret Treaties...

BOC, a personal experience...

lil' ab

OBCD Bug Alley - Gary Hoey