HW: UK online CD mailorder??

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHU.AC.UK
Fri Nov 14 06:28:13 EST 1997

Christian wrote:

> Looking for well stocked UK answer to CDWorld/CDnow etc.
> Are there any ones to recommend? The only UK mailorder
> I use is Blackmail which stock alot of prog/psych reissues
> but not much new. Need to get the new HW (& other UK CDs)!

Try CDZone at http://www.cdzone.co.uk

They have an _extensive_ catalogue (92 Hawkwind items), sell
vinyl (shock horror!) and seem quite a bit cheaper than
record shops. I can't speak for the quality of their service
yet - I placed my first order with them yesterday.

BTW the combination of on-line shopping and a credit card is
potentially lethal. The plan I formulated was to only buy
stuff that my wife will like as well, then she can't complain
about how much I spent :-)

Chris