HW: Items for sale/trade

Marshall Wood mwood at AGILE.COM
Fri Nov 14 08:26:43 EST 1997

Christian Mumford wrote:
> At 18:20 13/11/97 -0800, MWood wrote:
> >> Hawkwind - _Best of Friends & Relations_ (on Emporio label;
> >>              same tracklist as Anagram version)
> actually, they are not.........

All I can say is that the tracklist on this CD is identical to
the one listed in the discography for the Anagram version.  It
is the Flicknife version that differs.

> >> Hawkwind - _Area S4_ (still in shrinkwrap)
> I am interested in this one. Did you ever find any extra Radio Actors
> singles?

Someone else has already expressed an interest in AreaS4.  I
haven't seen any more copies of Nuclear Waste yet, but I plan on
hitting a couple more stores this weekend.  Stay tuned.

MWood