BOC: BOC Fans can do it too/traffic

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Nov 14 08:47:08 EST 1997

>Shit!  127 messages in one day!  How am I supposed to keep
>up with this?
>Damon

127 messages or two digests, your choice I suppose...

>No shit! They are all on something probably. Freaks!!!
>Christian

Definitely, drugs by the name of BOC and HW...

Continuing on...

Buck's white leisure suit in the 70's

Not seeing Allen smoke on stage in the 70's...

Subhuman, the greatest live album opener of all time...

Eric prancing around the stage with mirrored shades belting out
Harvester of Eyes...

Imagining Theo as a roadie and handling Buck's guitars...

ST version of Dominance & Submission...

The opening chrous, Golden Age of Leather...

Any parts of Teen Archer...

Having most of my collection autographed by Buck...

Meeting Buck for the first time in '95...

Danny Miranda playing bass...

Hearing RBN for the first time...

Any rendition of Stairway to the Stars...

Hearing Lips in The Hills, live in '95...

Waiting for years for EW...

T-man..."Poof ..." ya know the rest.

lil ab

"No brains today, were only serving humble pie whatch-a-ma-zog." - The
Tick

OBtape in the Walkman - King's X Los Angeles 6/17/94, Dogman Tour