HW: DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show)

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Fri Nov 14 08:51:47 EST 1997

Paul wrote:
>Does anyone know who the guest bass player was for Ejection at the
>Swindon show.....am I going to kick myself for not knowing?!
>
>Also at the end of the gig, Ron mentioned that the cover of Distant
>Horizons was nothing to do with the band. Anyone know why the band used
>it if they were unhappy with it?

I've not seen mention of the cover yet... does anyone else think the whole
cover/booklet has the look of one of the dodgy compilations? It's gotta be
some of the worst artwork for a "real" HW album I've ever seen (though I'll
have to stop and think about all the others just in case there's an equally
poor job already out there). The back cover is really atrocious!

Dave