BOC: If HW fans can do it, so can we :)

Fri Nov 14 09:55:19 EST 1997

>> Joe -- bass solo at the Worcester Centrum show in '82 (my first BOC concert)
> with parts of Pink Floyd's "Money" thrown in.

>#@&*  you John!  Just won't let it die, will ya...

LOL - no theo, that one had nothing to do with you.  As I mentioned, that
show was my first BOC concert, so I have very special memories of it.

John

BTW:  The setlist for that show was a bit interesting at the beginning
since they did about 4 songs that weren't part of the boradcast - they
opened, as I recall, with "This Ain't the Summer of Love" (BTW, anybody
heard the new version of that by L7?  It's on some soundtrack - it's a
great version of a BOC classic) and did 2 other songs, then made it sound
as if they were opening their set with (I think - should check my notes)
Dr. Music.

John