HW: Taxi....

Neil Shilladay shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Fri Nov 14 10:29:50 EST 1997

Mike writes

> I noticed my cd had only 10 tracks last night.  What I took to be
> Taxi..  was the last minute or so of track 10.

The bit with the whistling?

> Thanks for raising this, as I would have forgotten about it.

Raising what?

> cheers, Neil.

FoFP

Yep, it seems the last 30 secs or so of track 10, by common consensus are Taxi..

I was thanking you for posting summat that I'd forget, given half a chance :)

Neil.

Ob fave HW moments..
1) Lemmy's bass in Time we Left...(any version)
2) Start of Psychedelic Warlords (Remastered version)
3) Lemmy joining the Hawks onstage at Reading for SM.
4) Croydon '97 gig NOT being cancelled.