HW: White Zone

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Nov 14 03:01:47 EST 1997

>>What is this CD called _Chalice of the Stars_?  Track 9 is
>>"Moonbeam," if that helps.
>>
>>MWood
>
>Somebody asked the list about this about a year or so ago,
>and nobody knew then. But, behold: mayhap 'tis the new
>Psychedelic Warriors album? Talk about planning ahead!
>(and as we already know, the Hawks are all heads ;-)

That was me that asked before (although it may have also been asked prior to
myself?). On the subject of planning ahead, they did the same on Sonic
Attack, when they plugged the as yet unreleased Church of Hawkwind.

Also, was the Fifth Second of Forever actually a planned film project, or
was it just made up?

William