HW: DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show)

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Nov 14 11:07:12 EST 1997

>Grey isn't the most eye-catching colour though (and a grey promotional
>poster is a really bad move!), and I have to say I like all those covers
you
>mentioned (apart from Chronicle... mind you!).

Chronicle of the Black Sword has been released with 3 different covers. The
one on the original LP, which I like, the one on the Flicknife CD, which I
don't, and the one on the Griffin CD, which is ok (They included the
original on the other side, which is handy if anyone prefers it).

William