BOC: BOC Fans can do it too/traffic

Fri Nov 14 10:57:26 EST 1997

> From:          "Andrew A. Apold" <mordru at MAGG.NET>

> >Definitely, drugs by the name of BOC and HW...
> >
> >Continuing on...
> >
> >Buck's white leisure suit in the 70's

And don't forget his Buck Rogers suit.  Or any of EB's
leather outfits.  He used to have this 3/4 length jacket that was
particularly cool.  How 'bout EB's handcuff belt?  I immediately ran
out to the local sex shop and got one!  Still have it, btw...

> What about the "Penny Pants"?

Or Al's 'lederhosen?'  He's always  been at the cutting edge, as far
as stage look goes.  Even today with his extreme hairdo...

> >Waiting for years for EW...
>
> I fail to see how this rates among the best
> moments of BOC...

Not the best, but certainly memorable, at least in infamy...

theo