OFF: Ozrics

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Nov 14 12:48:28 EST 1997

Dave Berry writes:

> I saw them in Edinburgh, but didn't record them.  This was the best
> I've ever seen them, partly because their drummer had food-poisoning,

> two numbers really crunched, again providing needed variety.  This
> is the first year in which I've enjoyed an Ozrics gig more than a
> Hawkwind gig (although both gigs seem to have been exceptions to
> the rest of the tours).

I hate you.   I hate the world.  I hate the universe.   I hate the
unfairness with which I chose to go to the two gigs in Edinburgh which
were really not very good (Hawkwind and Porcupine Tree) and chose *not*
to go to the Ozrics which seems to have been excellent.  And I
particularly hate the reason I decided not to go which was because I had
to walk out on them in London because of the incredible loudness of
their music and the high level distortion it was setting up - and now I
find I could have done Edinburgh because the sound level was
good.........   ooooooooh   .... phooey.

curses

now I'm depressed.

Have a good weekend 8-(

jill