DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show)

Fri Nov 14 12:04:06 EST 1997

> From:          gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK

> >Errrmmm does it really matter what the artwork on the cover looks like ?
> >Surely its the music that's important ?
> >
> >Richard,
>
> Erm, well yeah actually it does (to me)! The music is obviously the most
> important, but I don't think you can say covers are of no importance. The
> answer is simple... great content, great packaging of the great content!
> That's what I like at least.
>
> Dave

Gotta agree with Dave here.  It's all part of the package.  Like a
great movie has to have a great soundtrack...

Look no further than BOC who have been consistently great with their
artwork.  Anyone have an idea what EW will look like?  Anyone care to
comment on their favorite and least fave album art from BOC?  I esp.
like Spectres.  In fact I have a framed lp cover on my wall at
home...

theo