HW: Live Legends (was Space Bandits (was Re: UeberWind (was Re: HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!))))

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Fri Nov 14 17:10:12 EST 1997

William Duffy wrote:

> I find it annoying that the camera is aimed squarely on the dancer for the
> majority of the track (about 10 mins.). I suppose I could always turn the
> brightness down on the video, although that would be defeating the purpose
> of the video.

i agree. her PRESENCE doesnt bother me at all. but she should have been
something to see out of the corner of your eye, not an obstruction to yer
view. the tutu was silly as hell.should have been dressed like stevie nicks ,
but with foil shaws and veils of 16000000 colors.
rj