BOC: If HW fans can do it, so can we :)

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Fri Nov 14 21:56:14 EST 1997

Shawn,

I was at that show and the Wednesday before the show, myself and my roommate,
Dr. Frank (Prescriptions of Rock N Roll), did a two hour BOC special on WETD.
 He had the 6-8 Wed. slot, I had the 12 midnight to 2 AM slot.

I'd have to believe that a lot of hard core BOC fans came out of that week.
 We not only played two hours straight (in cronological order) of BOC, but I
made up a bunch of CARTS to promote the concert that were played on
everyone's shows, as the station was a sponsor of the Concert.  I always
played at least 5 BOC songs in every one of 2 hour shows.  Lots of listeners
on the late Wed. show as there weren't a lot of classes on Thursday.

I was a 23 year old at a school of mostly 18 and 19 year olds, a lot of them
hadn't heard BOC till then.  I think Tom Petty was big there for a while.

chuck