OFF: Pink Fairies

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Fri Nov 14 18:08:37 EST 1997

> The "Best Of..." may be the album I have - just called "Pink Fairies" and
> one of a series of similar albums that Polydor released all with similar
> sleeve designs using photos as if they were straight off the tranny strips
> & titles done with anaerosol spray - and indeed, it does have "The Snake"
> on it - v. tasty!
>
> ChrisW

Yep, that's the one I was thinking of.  I've seen it on CD in the
not-too-distant past, so it's probably gettable (if that's a word) through
the on-line CD outfits.

> ObMovie: Seven

Better than the film I just saw, something called _Le ciel est à nous_, which
came with good reviews but turned out to be infantile cliched bollocks...

- Andy