HW: DH artwork, misc

BL Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Sat Nov 15 11:43:59 EST 1997

It'll be a while before I can afford to order my copy of Distant
Horizons, but I'll get it by Christmas I guess.  In the meantime, all
this discussion about the DH cover artwork is basically meaningless.
Does anybody have a nice clear jpg scan?  I need it for my webpage
anyways, but I'd be interested in seeing the cover.

Also, is "1999 Party" the long awaited live 1974 album?  Why did they
name it that?  I'll have to order that too, but the same request goes
for a nice cover scan.

I can't even think of 3 bad Hawkwind songs, as I totally disagree with
the list that Sonique posted.

The only song I really don't like much is Back in the Box, but the live
version was okay.  The studio version just kind of grates on me.  It's
the bland nature of Bridget's voice.

Lots of messages lately, so I tried to combine mine all in one.  Thanks
to anybody who can point me to the cover scans.

Bryan

Bryan Young       CANADA       blyoung AT bigfoot DOT com
Visit these webpages!         Everybody else is doing it!