HW: DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show)

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Nov 15 06:20:53 EST 1997

In article <199711141354.IAA18887 at listserv.spc.edu>,
gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK writes
>I've not seen mention of the cover yet... does anyone else think the whole
>cover/booklet has the look of one of the dodgy compilations? It's gotta be
>some of the worst artwork for a "real" HW album I've ever seen (though I'll
>have to stop and think about all the others just in case there's an equally
>poor job already out there). The back cover is really atrocious!
>
>Dave

I must have lost all critical faculties, I like it. Simple, elegant,
nice photo. It's the covers done in crayon, like Out And Intake that I
don't like.

(BTW Richmond HMV have sold 4 copies so far....)
--
Jon Browne